Eco-friendly fireproof 100% polyester insulation batts/roof ceiling floor batts with cheap price
Thins kind polyester Insulation batts is made out of Virgin polyester fibres blended recycled polyester fibers.
Polyester is an excellent insulation product for DIY home renovators, particularly if you are likely to come into contact with it regularly (ie. open attic room) as it does not release fiber dust or irritate the skin as other insulation products can.
Polyester Insulation batts- is essentially the same material used in many pillows and is often manufactured by the same companies. Polyester is a premium insulation product favoured by professionals, builders and developers for its' safe handling and long and effective life span.
How Is Polyester Insulation Made?
Polyester Insulation involves melting the raw materials which includes recycled pvc bottles then spun rapidly and extruded out of small holes to form fibers. These fibers are bound together and shaped into batts.
Cost & Price of Polyester Insulation:
Polyester insulation is a premium insulation product and therefore is generally more expensive than fiberglass insulation. However if you are concerned about the safety and health of your home and also want the best in performance - Polyester is probably the best insulation product for you.
Advantages of Polyester Insulation:
· Relatively easy to install if ceiling space is open
· Made from recycled plastic - reducing landfill
· Both Heating and Cooling properties
· Excellent noise - Acoustic properties
· Resistant to Fire & Insects
· Does Not Shrink or effected by moisture
· None allergy or irritant to asthma suffers
· Long life span
Benefits to insulating your house include;
· Save On Energy Bills - Save $200+ on heating and cooling an average home
· Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - do your part for the environment
· Add Value to Your house
· Reduce Noise
· Health Benefits - Remove Dust from Ceiling Cavity
· There is simply no better time to insulate your home. Be warmer this winter and cooler next summer. Help yourself by installing insulation in your roof today.
What To Consider When Selecting Insulation Material
R-value - The performance of insulation is measured by its R-value. A high R-value means greater resistance to heat flow
Cost - The cost of insulation can vary greatly between materials and installation requirements
Climate - Where you live will determine what type of insulation you choose as different insulation has different heat and cooling properties
Safety - considering flammability of material and health issue through irratation.
Acoustic Properties - Insulation can be used to control sound as well as temperature.
Weight Of Insulation - Older ceilings may require lighter insulation material